IN THE HOLIDAY MOOD

In The Holiday Mood - The Style Scribe

In The Holiday Mood - The Style Scribe

In The Holiday Mood - The Style Scribe

In The Holiday Mood - The Style Scribe

In The Holiday Mood - The Style Scribe

With all the holiday shopping commercials, online gift guides, etc I’m really starting to get into the holiday mood. I always tend be be very festive in my ensembles throughout the holidays, wearing lots of bright reds, greens and obviously sequins a-plenty. This ASOS dress is the quintessential holiday dress and it’s shockingly only  $80. Because it is such a standout piece, I’ve paired it with my new J.Crew coat to subdue the bold red shade, but brought out the green with my Rebecca Minkoff hobo. Gold jewelry and a neutral belt tie the look together.

THE OUTFIT

Dress: ASOS, Coat: J.Crew, Belt: TopShop, Bag: gifted Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes: Chanel, Sunglasses: Burberry, Necklaces: gifted Maya Brenner, gifted Jessica Matrasko, Bracelets: gifted J.Crew, gifted BFREND, gifted Charm & Chain, Earrings: Michael Kors, Nail Polish: gifted Essie in Snap Happy, Lipstick: Revlon in Hot Coral

{photos by Amber Venz}

12 Responses to IN THE HOLIDAY MOOD

1. Neris says:

completely in love with your dress! looking fabulous :)

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

2. Lindsey says:

Love this dress! So festive!
    Lindsey
    poshandpoised.com

3. Julia says:

loving this plaid! perfect for a preppy holiday party look. just add sparkle :)

4. This is one amazing outfit! The belt, the jacket, the cherry red lips & shoes are all perfect. I *love* this look.

5. cait & val says:

yup. this dress does it. we’re ready for family time, holiday parties, and red & green themed cocktails!!! red is beautiful with your skin & hair, you are popping off the page!!! <3 this look.

xo. c & v
    cake & valley

6. you look sooo amazing!!! i love that dress for the holidays!!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

7. Sara Crook says:

I love how you kept the coat and shoes subtle and neutral to really accentuate this amazing dress!

8. rebekah says:

This is so great! Love the jacket and the print of this dress is amazing. You should wear this for Christmas day!-Rebekah http://www.fashionandafellow.com

9. Lindsay says:

Love the entire look! The belt, bag and jacket are all perfect touches.

10. Sarah says:

I need this necklace!!!!

Also, you’re pictures look amazing! What lens are you using?

11. Sarah says:

wow it’s early and I just used the wrong tense of your! *your!!