COOL CLASSICS

Theory Riding Pants with Leather Panel

Theory Riding Pants with Leather Panel

Theory Riding Pants with Leather Panel

Theory Riding Pants with Leather Panel

Theory Riding Pants with Leather Panel

If you’ve read my blog for a year, you know I love this jacket. It’s the perfect fall/winter staple :: long-lined and leather sleeves make it a great for pairing with cold weather essentials like these Theory riding pants (which are ON SALE in black here) and my trusty over-the-knee boots. It’s a casual, comfortable look that I wear to work, on weekends and out at night (very easy to dress up).  If it’s really chilly, I just throw over a big coat and I’m ready to go. What are your favorite cold-weather classics?

PS – since my BCBG blazer is sold out, I found you an almost identical alternative by Theory!

THE OUTFIT

Blazer: BCBG (similar here), Pants: Theory (on sale in black here), Top: Robbi & Nikki (similar here), Bag: gifted Rebecca Minkoff (on sale!), Boots: Stuart Weitzman, Bracelets: gifted J.Crew, gifted Jennifer Fisher, Ring: OhKuol, Sunglasses: Dior, Necklace: Givenchy (new shark tooth styles here and here)

15 Responses to COOL CLASSICS

1. cait & val says:

OBSESSED with this whole look.
    looooooove the green riding pants.

xo. c & v
    cake & valley

2. rebekah says:

You look hott! Love this look, super sleep and sophisticated! Rebekah http://www.fashionandafellow.com

3. YOLONDA says:

You look awesome Merritt! Love the entire ensemble!

4. Lauren says:

love the luxurious look of the leather sleeves and boots! the pop of green is great as well!

-Lauren

5. Rachel says:

That jacket is AMAH-ZING! Lovely look, great bag!

Rachel’s Lookbook

6. Miranda says:

I absolutely love this look! The leather details on the jacket and pants are just perfect and they look amazing paired together! Love the color combo too.

7. Love it all – especially how you have your hair styled here…it really shows off your beautiful features! :)

8. Lauren says:

:Love this! Big fan of this mix and match of spandex comfort and classic colors! Very clean and classy look!

9. Amanda says:

Merritt, You are looking super skinny! Beautiful outfit.

10. I actually just recently purchased my first (faux) leather-sleeved jacket and haven’t worn it quite yet. But now I know I need to! Love the very equestrian vibe to this outfit.

Caitlin
    re-mix-her.tumblr.com

11. Adiel says:

Ooh, hot color palette!

12. Isa says:

Running out right now to buy me some riding pants! And maybe boots! And maybe a crop while I’m at it! Except… I probably can’t actually afford any of it :P