CREAM + TAN

Cream + Tan | The Style Scribe

Cream + Tan | The Style Scribe

Cream + Tan | The Style Scribe

Cream + Tan | The Style Scribe

I wore this out to dinner with friends on Saturday for a comfortable but super chic look. This leather Theory skirt is a very old favorite of mine – we’re talking like 6 years old. When I went back to Austin over Christmas, I found it in my closet and decided to resurrect it! It’s such gorgeous tan shade that goes perfectly with my Proenza clutch. It’s going to be a great transitional piece and it’s pencil silhouette makes it perfect for work.

THE OUTFIT

Sweater: BCBGMAXAZRIA, Skirt: Theory (similar hereand under $160!), Shoes: Aquazzura, Bag: Proenza Schouler (similar here), Sunglasses: gifted Warby Parker, Earrings: Michael Kors, Ring: Saint Laurent

{photography by Megan Rosser}

PS – I’m SO excited to be featured over on Brighton The Day today! Brighton’s blogger feature, “Brightons Her Day“, is one of my favorites, so I’m honored to be included! Click here to check out the feature and a few of my favorite things :)

13 Responses to CREAM + TAN

1. Joyce says:

Gorgeous skirt…I love finding things in my closet that I haven’t worn in ages…

2. Thanks Merritt for visiting my site! And I have to return the compliment because YOUR shoes are exquisite- so chic!!! xx Sallie

3. Kelly Ly says:

I love this outfit! The colors all work so well together, hope you’re doing well!

Off Kelly’s Hanger

4. Kodi says:

That skirt is wonderful, I love how well it goes with the clutch!

5. I love the skirt, and those heels!

6. I just recently bought a leather skirt and am surprised by how versatile it is! Mine is dark brown, but I think I need to look out for one like yours—the color will be great for spring!

7. Sabrina says:

the purse looks so fluffy. I want to use it as a pillow :)

8. Lea Anne says:

What a great winter basics look!

9. Adiel says: