THE EDIT

The Edit | The Style Scribe
——————————-

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen

I’m changing things up this week with the holidays, and posting THE EDIT on Monday instead of Tuesday! Hope y’all don’t mind! Today’s EDIT will be short and sweet – yesterday was cuh-razy busy. I had brunch with several family friends at Maudie’s (my favorite), went to The Nutcracker with my mom, and then hosted a Christmas get-together for my cousins! As you can imagine, not too much time to write a lot for today. Something you may notice from today’s EDIT are some highly coveted items on my wish list, like this Hermès Birkin bag. Hello, beautiful! Once again, Portero offers nothing but the most gorgeous vintage finds. Isn’t this gold Chanel out of this world?! Check out the video below to see what makes a classic a classic, and head over to Portero.com to shop all of their latest new fabulous finds! Don’t forget to use their Find It For Me service, to locate your dream bag!

10 Responses to THE EDIT

1. Rachelle says:

I love this list, the aquazurra heels are gorgeous.

xo

2. Great list! Those shorts are on my birthday wishlist!

3. Kayla says:

Yay for The Edit! LOVE everything, as usual!
    Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

Kayla

4. Shira says:

Those flats are so fun and love the shape of the LBD!

5. Ziva says:

You have great taste, I honestly like everything! Especially that umbrella, because mine never goes with my outfits and this transparent one would look perfect with everything, tee hee. x

Živa from Nothin’ Fancy. Really.

6. I’m totally obsessed with this list, the Aquazurra heels, Cartier bracelet and CHANEL bag I’ll take. Thanks & Happy Holidays!

7. Maya says:

OHMYGOSH SHORTS! I forgot what they looked like…and what flowers looked like for that matter too. Love this round up lady! xx

8. hobovogue says:

#4 is perfect. so is the hermes bag but i just don’t have the wallet $$ for that yet…

ps. i’m your newest follower on google and bloglovin ;)

xoxo hobovogue.com . ღ

9. Jessica says:

I also have quite the crush on those shorts. Let’s hope that spring makes a quick arrival!