Filed In: Beauty
SHOP THE EDIT BELOW
- Today is my first day back in London (in 5 years!) and I’m so excited to enjoy the city for over a week. Follow along on Instagram to see what Krystal and I are up to – looking forward to meeting with a bunch of amazing London-based brands, enjoying afternoon teas and shopping on the high streets! If you have any recommendations for while we’re in the city, send me an email or write a comment below.
- Speaking of our London trip, Blacklane Limousines provided a complimentary transport to the airport and it was such a breeze! The driver couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful – and Krystal and I had a ton of luggage! It’s so nice not having to worry if a cab is going to be on time (are cabs ever reliable anymore?) or worrying about having a creepy UberX driver. I highly recommend checking out Blacklane – the whole experience was exceptional! Blacklane Limousine service is available in 140+ cities worldwide and they offer 9 different luxury vehicle types to fit your needs (from first class sedans like BMW 7-series to Mercedes Viano vans). You can book your trip on their website or via their handy and easy-to-use smartphone app. Genius! Click here to check out Blacklane Limousines.
- Have you guys checked out OTTE NY’s fall 2014 collection? It’s incredible. We’re talking more amazing fur collars, printed silk dresses, cozy (and long!) sweaters, and more. I already picked up this hat! If you love matching sets, you MUST see this quilted vest and matching short set. I could totally see Serena Van Der Woodsen sporting this set with an oversized sweater and over-the-knee boots! Click here to see and shop more from OTTE NY.
SHOP THE EDIT BELOW
Guess what… the SHOPBOP FRIEND & FAMILY SALE starts today!! Shop some of my favorites below:
- First, let’s start with the basics. Pick up my favorite fall bootie (also available in black), a fab-fitting pair of leather pants, a pleated leather skirt, the perfect pair of black skinny jeans, the coziest cashmere sweater and more. SO many good things.
- If you’re searching for some holiday party looks, my money’s on this gorgeous emerald midi skirt or this simple red Shoshanna number. If New Year’s Eve is already on your mind, you must check out this sequined McQ dress. Stunner!
- In an outerwear rut? This Jenni Kayne double breasted tweed coat is the quintessential “borrowed from the boys” basic. For a luxe look that’s soft and versatile, I’m loving this Norma Kamali shawl-collar coat. My favorite coat? This camel L’Agence piece. Timeless elegance at its best.
- As far as accessories go… I’m craving these lace cutout booties, this Rag & Bone hat (and this one), these Rachel Zoe oxfords, these Thierry Lasry sunglasses and these black Oscar de la Renta tassels (would also love these pink ones)!