Every now and then I start to obsess over one type of clothing, accessory piece, or cuisine. Right now that obsession is focused on rings. I’ve purchased quite a few rings in the past month, and only five are included in the picture above.
With the exception of an antique platinum diamond ring I purchased for myself and a beautiful black onyx and diamond ring I received as a gift, I typically wear gold jewelry.
Below is a description of each ring, where I purchased them, who designed them, and how much I paid for them (from left to right):
1. Three stone stacked gold ring purchased at A Bientot for $120. Designer unknown.
2. Filigree gold dome ring purchased from Gilt Group for $30. Designed by Kendra Scott Jewelry.
3. Hand-wired cluster ring in “Nude Beach” purchased from Rory Ashton for $38. Designed by Rory Ashton.
4. Green Tourmaline Ring purchased from ShopBop.com for $127. Designed by Gara Danielle.
5. Large Key Cocktail Ring purchased from Gilt Group for $45. Designed by House of Harlow 1960.