Yesterday I attended a Jo Malone party catered by Neiman Marcus. It was held at a friend’s house and we got to hear the story of how the perfumery, skincare and bath line began as well as try each scent and receive a hand and arm massage while trying the various oils, creams and scrubs. It was lovely! A great aspect of Jo Malone fragrances is the fact that you can combine and layer the scents to create your own perfect aroma.
1. Jo Malone gift bags with samples and travel sizes of La Mer and Jo Malone products
2. The special, limited-time Mother’s Day scent that won’t be in stores until mid-April (but we got a first scent and see!)
3. Delicious tea sandwiches with Turkey, Chicken Salad and Pimiento Cheese
4. Layered fruit kabobs from Neiman Marcus
5. Beautiful antique side tables and fresh yellow roses
6. The eight scents we got to try (there are a total of 21 in the collection) – my favorites were English Pear & Freesia (fruity), Nutmeg & Ginger (spicy) and Orange Blossom (floral)
Click here to view and purchase the entire line of colognes.