With lace being a huge trend right now, I thought providing some guidance on how you can wear it day and night might be helpful for some of you who aren’t sure what to buy.
Lace shorts are a big hit right now, but there are surprisingly few options available at the moment (I am hoping there will be a surge of them in the next couple months because I am dying for a good, solid pair). While lace dresses are abundant, many are in black, which is a color I love, but for spring and summer I enjoy more neutral colors, especially when dealing with lace.
Above are two looks I pulled together – some items are budget-friendly, some are not! Mix and match as you wish!
Day – Look 1
3. Victoria’s Secret Lace Short – $29.99
4. Dolce Vita Incenio Suede Sandals – $132
5. Cole Haan Perry Street Casey Hobo – $378
Night – Look 2
1. Juliet & Company Petite Pearl Studs – $20
2. Haute Hippie Lace Overlay Slip Dress – $495
3. Banana Republic Wrapped Rock Double Finger Ring – $19.99
4. Boutique 9 Dejana 2 Taffeta Pumps – $140
5. Lauren Merkin Riley Crocodile Clutch – $225