Can you believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow?! I can’t. This year has just flown by, and Christmas will be here before we know it! One thing (aside from turkey and pie) I am excited about this week: all. the. sales. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday, this weekend is sure to be a good one. While most of the sales will be launching on Friday, there are quite a few really great ones that started yesterday and today that you don’t want to wait to shop…
- SHOPBOP is back with another big sale and offering up to 25% off your order (the more you spend, the more you save)! Don’t miss your chance to pick up amazing items like Alberta Ferretti cocktail dress (that neckline!!!), these nude lace-up Schutz pumps or this polka dot Clare V clutch at a major discount! This vivid pink number and this leather jacket are also kind of incredible. I’m picking up these sleek Vince mules for spring and this shimmering Gorjana ring. Just enter code GOBIG14 at checkout!
- NET-A-PORTER just launched their legendary sale. Need I say more?
- MATCHES FASHION is giving you 30% off select styles now through Sunday! This Alexander McQueen scarf would make a great gift (color scheme is perfect for spring!), as would these sparkling Oscar de la Renta earrings. Looking for a long-sleeved LBD to get you through February? No problem – Matches has two! This lace number and this Chloe dress are both incredible. Don’t even get me started on the shoes… I’ll take this pair and this pair, thanks! Oh, and these Lanvin flats. Click here to check out the sale and then enter code BLKFR30 at checkout to save.
- LAURA MERCIER is offering 25% off any purchase of $100 or more all weekend (starting now)! Pick up my favorite body souffle (the scent is out of this world), this tinted moisturizer (a daily go-to in my make up bag) and these caviar eyesticks. I also highly recommend the lip glacés (Azalea is my fave)! No code needed.
- BARNEY’S NEW YORK has marked down these select styles up to 40%! A few standout pieces include this lace & silk Marissa Webb dress, these Alexander Wang ankle boots and this gathered Isabel Marant skirt. Also obsessing over this oversized Vince sweater. Click here to shop the sale – no code needed!
- THEORY’s sales are always major, simply because they have the best of basics! Get early access to their holiday sale and save 40% on gorgeous items like this luxe leather-sleeved jacket, this navy power dress (love the slit), and this cozy coatigan. Some other pieces worth a look include this suede sheath, this lightweight coat and this fur vest. Click here to shop it!
shop the post
Vest: Nasty Gal (sold out – similar here and here), Dress: Rebecca Taylor (sold out – similar here), Hat: Reiss, Tights: Wolford, Bag: Smythson, Boots: Stuart Weitzman, Sunglasses: Karen Walker, Earrings: BaubleBar, Rings: c/o Gorjana
Gorgeous vast and boots! http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/
Fabulous B&W outfit
This vest is awesome, Happy Thanksgiving Merritt!
I just did some serious damage at Net-a-Porter. Serious. Eeeek.
And, of course, I love your vest!
Those Stuart Weitzman boots are beyond gorgeous! I love the wedge heel! And that fur vest looks so comfy and chic!
Love this coat and the combination with white button down!
That vest is so great! Wishing I could buy it!
I love the shirt dress and long vest look!
So excited for tomorrow (thanksgiving food is my fav), but I am SO excited about all the sales!!!
This coat is so chic! I love the fur and all of this black and white! You always look so amazing!
This vest is so cool on you! Beautiful.
That vest is divine! Have a great Thanksgiving :)
Beautiful black and white look!
In my area the stores are doing black friday deals from Monday-Friday this week to eliminate the chaos! So glad for this….
The Doctor Diva
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Merritt! Gorgeous, as always.
Ooo I love that coat! And those wedge boots! : )
I love this vest!
Okay this outfit is just awesome. I love the shirt dress paired with the best and OTK boots. I just got a pair and am so excited about it.
The Real Arnolds
So glad I bought this vest when you mentioned it in an earlier post. Thanks for some affordable and fabulous fashion options. Keep it up.
this coat is amazing! xo