As I mentioned on Wednesday, Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale is back! Now that I’ve had ample time to peruse the sale thoroughly, I wanted to share my top sale picks.
– This lace-trim cami is a sexy staple from Caroline Issa’s collaboration with the retailer. It’ll be perfect to wear under blazers and leather jackets this fall in London!
– SO. MUCH. FRAME. DENIM. They’ve got these grey skinnies, this fab flared pair, the quintessential white jean, and these cute cutoffs for summer. All marked down 40%!
– How sweet is this pleated L’AGENCE number? Love the bow and contrasting colors.
– If you, like me, love easy tees, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t miss IRO’s popular Clay tee, this simple striped tank, and this neutral jersey top. All three would look amazing with white jeans or cutoffs this summer! Oh, and my favorite lightweight striped sweater is marked down too!
– In need of a new work shirt? This one is superb. If silk is more your style, this blouse by Haute Hippie is gorgeous.
– Party dresses aplenty! This missoni frock is the ideal summer dress – light, playful and bright! This striped Elizabeth & James dress is an easy go-to for day parties. If brights are not your thing, this Jonathan Simkhai piece is minimal but with fantastic details.
Have a great rest of your holiday weekend!
Such a good round up of sales! Thanks a ton for sharing! xo