Happy Tuesday! There are so many fantastic sales going on right now, I just have to share! Shop my favorites below and let me know what you find!!
– Nordstrom: don’t miss designer clearance!! Stock up on transitional pieces like this Dolce & Gabbana dress, this simple striped sweater, and these neutral Prada espadrilles. If you’re still shopping for summer, don’t forget these Jimmy Choo d’orsay espadrilles, this red M Missoni knit dress, and these high-waisted shorts.
– Shopbop: their Designer Sale is back and they’ve marked down hundreds of new must-haves! How adorable are these denim espadrille flats by Ferragamo? So feminine and perfect for summer. For that perfect 70’s fringe, check out this Tamara Mellon skirt. So fab and fun for fall! Still looking for a cocktail dress for that wedding this summer? I’ve got a few for ya! Loving this fuchsia J.Mendel, this pale pink Cushnie et Ochs number, or this bright strapless dress by Rochas.
– Matches Fashion: it’s not often Matches has a sale, so when they do, you need to jump on it! Score stunning designer items like this silky Stella McCartney dress, this beige Givenchy clutch, and this striped Emilia Wickstead dress. Also found some basics: these grey pumps and this Carven LBD are year-round closet staples!
– NET-A-PORTER: it’s time for a NAP sale update! Loving this sophisticated wrap-effect dress, this M2Malletier bag, these studded Valentino sandals, this linen vest and these flats. Also, don’t miss the jewelry section where I found this incredible bone Etro necklace, these Oscar de la Renta earrings, and more!
– Forward by Elyse Walker: last but not least, this sale may be the best of them all. Allow me to prove my point… This Altuzarra blouse (remember?!), this vacation-ready Zimmermann dress, this blood orange Valentino rockstud clutch, these cutout Chloe shorts, these sexy Aquazzura sandals (also love this punchy hue!), this cashmere poncho, and this beige + black Rochas tote.