Since we all know I love neutrals, AND since the spring sale season is underway, I thought I’d share a few favorites that have recently been marked down. In addition to the pieces above, don’t miss these additional must-haves below:
– Just when I thought I’d bought everything blush, I find this gorgeous blouse. So many things to love about it, but you’ll just have to take my word for it and see it for yourself. This one by Equipment is pretty awesome too.
– Nude Vince sandals with a chunky heel. Comfortable, flattering and minimal. Translation? Chic.
– The ideal summer sweater. Soft stripes + lightweight. We don’t necessarily need sweaters here in Texas, but this piece is a great vacation buy for your next trip to California or somewhere else with cooler nights.
– A rolling carry-on for international travel that’s also beige? Check.
– A timeless trench. Need I say more?