With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in full swing for the next couple weeks, it’s hard not to talk about it! There are so many amazing finds and steals. Today I want to share the best finds under $100:
1. When a classic like this summer-perfect Equipment blouse pops up on sale, I can’t pass it up.
3. This black and white shirttail sweater looks identical to the one I bought a few weeks ago that I think I’m going to wear on the plane over to London. It’s polished and put together while still being super comfortable.
4. This reversible cape is a solid wardrobe staple and it’s under $50! Run, don’t walk.
6. This minimalist utility jacket is another excellent travel topper for those cooler days and nights. The drawstring waist adds a flattering, feminine touch.
7. Chic over-the-knee boots for only $99? I’ll take ’em.
8. A pair of faux leather skinny pants are something every lady needs come cooler weather in the fall. They’re a much more elevated option than jeans and are just as comfortable!
10. This soft striped dress by Topshop is the ultimate travel companion. Light to pack and comfortable enough to wear on those longer journeys, this dress is easy to style with a bunch of different accessories to take you from day to night.
11. One more thing for good measure. My curling iron that helps me create those soft, beachy waves has been marked down too! It’s a 1.5 inch barrel, so you won’t get any of those annoying tight ringlets – only subtle, sexy waves.
Have you guys shopped the sale yet? What items have you found?!