Since I’ll be getting to experience crisp, fall weather a bit earlier this year in London, I figure it’s totally OK for me to be stalking the new arrivals on my favorite sites. I’ve found SO. MANY. GOOD. THINGS. Here are five favorites I’ve found thus far…
1. I’ve been hoping Rag & Bone would come out with a new color in my favorite Newbury boot and they finally did! I’m loving this subtle neutral stone shade they just added to their fall lineup.
2. How much fun is this Etro fur vest?! My mom picked it up for fall and I can’t wait to
borrow steal it from her…
3. As always, bordeaux/crimson/oxblood is a major color in accessories for fall. I’m particularly loving those handbags featuring silver hardware, like this Proenza Schouler bag and this Prada tote. I feel like the silver adds a little something different – maybe it makes the bag look a little more edgy? I’m not sure, but I like it.
4. To be honest, I never get too fired up about Diane Von Furstenberg’s pieces. This dress has me changing my tune though. Such a fun print and fab option for a cocktail party!
5. If you love hats, you gotta check out this one by Rag & Bone. It’s black with brown leather trim, making it the most versatile accessory in your closet this season!
great picks love the hearthy tones.
LOVE everything about these pieces – makes me crave fall!
I am loving that top! So chic yet versatile
Dresses & Denim
That leather jacket!!!
You are going to have so much fun dressing for fall temps.
Obsessed with this color way!
Love the white blouse pick!
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
I always say sumer clothes are my favorite, but then fall comes around and I say fall clothes are my favorite! Love the earthy tones that come with fall.
Those scalloped flats have been on my wish list for a long time! Any color, I just love!
Is it crazy that I’m actually looking forward to fall? Love your picks!
I have the GR boots on my craving list, I’m obsessed with them