Continuing on with more Tory Burch favorites (did you see yesterday’s post?), she’s really nailed it for fall/winter ’15. Like the bow-neck silk dress you see above, the pieces she’s created this season are beautiful classics that will transcend the trends year after year. Here are a few more noteworthy pieces for you to try:
1. This striped fur vest is about as luxe as vests get. It features shearling, rabbit and fox fur in the most decadent of fall neutral shades.
2. This long-sleeved ponte knit dress is a flattering and fun option for fall – love how the fabric holds it’s shape!
3. You all know how much I love blue right? Enter this baby blue peacoat. Yes, please!
4. Adore the 60’s take on this mini skirt. The color is rich and bold, and the shape is fresh and different.
5. Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane. I need these!
AH, another awesome roundup… what a beautiful color palette, too.
In love with this picks…so good!
Yes, you are getting me so excited for fall.
Amazing color scheme. Love those tassel earrings!
holy glam gorgeousness! Love the black, white & deep red. I’m dying over that waist belt. LOVE it.
That Lanvin bag is a dream!
I am LOVING this mix of things. The mod theme is coming through a little, and I’m loving the neck tie dress and printed skirt!
Picking my jaw up off the floor over this dress and those earrings, gorgeous!
Great picks. And I was just thinking today that I ended to express my love for the new story Burch collection.
That baby blue coat is amazing. Love those pointy toe classic flats too!
Love the pop of red in this piece. Although I love summer’s warm breezes I always look forward to fall and all the fun clothing options available for the season. Hope you’re enjoying your time in London!!