Continuing on with more Tory Burch favorites (did you see yesterday’s post?), she’s really nailed it for fall/winter ’15. Like the bow-neck silk dress you see above, the pieces she’s created this season are beautiful classics that will transcend the trends year after year. Here are a few more noteworthy pieces for you to try:
1. This striped fur vest is about as luxe as vests get. It features shearling, rabbit and fox fur in the most decadent of fall neutral shades.
2. This long-sleeved ponte knit dress is a flattering and fun option for fall – love how the fabric holds it’s shape!
3. You all know how much I love blue right? Enter this baby blue peacoat. Yes, please!
4. Adore the 60’s take on this mini skirt. The color is rich and bold, and the shape is fresh and different.
5. Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane. I need these!