With football season in full swing back home, I thought I’d share a little burnt orange love and outfit inspo! Leave it to Burberry to create the most beautiful russet-hued trench in light silk organza. Perfect for those of you attending a game (especially you club- + box-goers) or any kind of UT function this fall! Below I’ve rounded up a few more Longhorn-approved pieces – hook ’em!
1. A completely unrealistic but totally dreamy Fendi fur vest. #goals
2. If you love the sleeveless trench trend, you’ll obsess over this one! PS – it’s under $150.
3. If you’re not looking for head-to-toe color but still want something festive, check out this SMYTHE blazer. It’s a tailored fall staple that doubles as football game attire when it’s cooler out!
4. This brushed felt short coat will be perfect for the last few games of the year when it’s super chilly! Love the belted waist.
5. Feeling bold? Try this trendy pair of culottes under $100!