1. If you’re not looking to spend a fortune but want to get her something fabulous, I highly recommend a Clare V. clutch. I’ve had this one for a few years now and wear it constantly! It adds an instant chic factor to any outfit, it’s light and packs flat for travel, and looks great with everything (since leopard is totally a neutral).
2. A fur vest is somewhat of a staple in my closet come winter – it makes an ideal layering piece and is light enough to wear for those warmer winter days in Texas. It makes a great gift because of the luxe factor, but is equally wearable and versatile, so you know they’ll get a lot of use out of it! You can usually find good quality styles for under $400 if you do some research! Here are a few I found that would make great gifts: this Luna vest by Love Token, this simple rabbit vest by June, and this Theory vest is a lovely faux fur alternative.
3. If jewelry is more her jam, be sure to check out Loren Hope. Her collection of earrings, bracelets and necklaces are glamorous and beautiful without breaking the bank. For a sparkly stocking stuffer, I recommend these earrings!
4. If you know someone who loved the off-the-shoulder styles this summer as much as I did, pick up this Autumn Cashmere sweater for them. Such a chic, cozy option for winter!
5. These Del Toro slippers would be the best gift! Comfortable, effortless and cheeky.
1. I’m hoping this new eyeshadow palette shows up under the tree for me this year! It would be the perfect, shimmering set for parties!
2. I’ve heard amazing things about Le Metier de Beaute’s Anti-Aging products, and am dying to get my hands on this night cream. This line is about as luxurious as it gets, so it’s a great gift idea for mom or grandmother!
3. The best curling iron for bouncy, beachy waves. I felt lonely without mine over in London!
4. I personally would love to get my hands on this collection of body souffles from Laura Mercier. I already have the pistachio-scented souffle and it is to die for! I always apply it after the shower and it keeps my skin so, so soft all day long!
5. I’ve become obsessed with masks since I’ve been traveling so much lately, as a way to repair my dehydrated, tired skin. This vault gift set by Peter Thomas Roth features five of his most popular masks to repair, detoxify, hydrate and polish skin. I’m usually not a fan of gift sets, but I can definitely get on board with this one!
1. Derek Blasberg’s new book would make a nice addition to any coffee table! This colorful book features the unforgettable faces of the world’s most famous supermodels who graced the pages of Harper’s Bazaar.
2. These hanging chalkboard signs are a fun way to identify wine bottles at a party! They’d make a great stocking stuffer for your friend who always hosts wine night. And who does wine without a good cheese board?
3. How about a cheeky doormat for your bestie? I can’t decided which one I like more: this one or this one. You decide.
4. I always find coasters to be a great gift, because you can never have too many! For an elegant look, I’d go for these Shagreen coasters by AERIN. For a more casual get together, these hashtag coasters are perfect for the social media buff in your family.
5. This cute little desk calendar is a great gift idea for the party planner – I adore the punchy pop of color it would add to any work space!
1.If you’ve got a major jet-setter in your family or group of friends, I highly recommend this travel collection. I have this Passport holder and the matching luggage tags, which makes it easy to identify my bags at the airport AND keeps my luggage looking chic. Did I mention each item can be personalized with your initials? Perfect gift or stocking stuffer.
2. Do you any of you have trouble keeping all your tech cords untangled? That’s one of my biggest pet peeves when traveling, so I have an organizer for them. That way I always know where to find my earbuds or my iPhone charger without removing everything from my bag – plus they come out untangled! I love this one for it’s sleek leather roll-up style and free monogramming.
3. One of the things I always take on my travels is my coziest pair of pajamas. It’s a way for me to really feel at home, even if I’m all the way across the globe. I have this pair in two different shades for winter, and this short style for summer!
4. These energizing eye masks are the ideal stocking stuffer for the overseas traveler. After wearing the crescent shaped patches for 20 minutes, they’re eyes will be hydrated, de-puffed and will look rested and refreshed.
5. I could have really used this electronic scale before leaving for the airport for Florence last month. This Tumi scale allows you to weigh your bags at home so you can avoid those costly overage charges at the airport.
I love that PJ set!! and that hat is just adorable!!
Oooooh I love everything!!!!!!
Great picks, Merritt! I hope you made it back safely.
Awesome!! I put that same puffer vest on my gift guide yesterday, too! So cute!!! xo
Ha! Love those Bomb Shell loafers!! So stinkin’ cute!
love that spotty pillow and the pajama set! Great picks.
Enjoying catching up on your blog today! Hope you had a great thanksgiving, Merritt!
Wishes & Reality