Happy Tuesday! And a happy Tuesday it will be… there are THREE HUGE SALES that launched this morning!!! See my round up below:
1) Shopbop just launched their biggest sale of the year! The more you spend the more you save – enjoy 15% off orders of $250+, 20% off orders of $500+, or 25% off orders of $1,000! Just enter code GOBIG15 at checkout and save big this week! The sale ends November 30th. I have a ton of Shopbop gift cards that I’ve been saving up to use and here’s what’s on my list:
- This reversible Lela Rose dress is already marked down, so it’s an amazing deal! Such a flattering, classic winter piece. Also love this LBD.
- This pair of espadrilles featuring a cactus and chili peppers will be the perfect casual slip-on for spring/summer!
- I already have too many pairs of Oscar de la Renta tassel earrings, but what I don’t have is a pair of feather earrings. Dying over these!
- I’m really in need of a classic black coat and I’m thinking this Theory peacoat is the winner.
- One can never have too many white tops, and this smocked off-the-shoulder blouse is the next one I’m adding to my wardrobe!
2) NET-A-PORTER’s End of Season Sale launched this morning and I already made a clean sweep of the merchandise. Some gorgeous items you can’t miss:
- I picked up this pair of sleek FRAME denim flares. Also in a lighter wash!
- Pick up a comfortable pair of Aquazzura Sexy Thing heels in red or green for Christmas! Also love these cutout suede cognac sandals…
- Speaking of holiday colors, this Philip Lim dress is the best holiday red I’ve seen and with an intriguing silhouette.
- Another item I purchased is this cozy cashmere cardigan. Such a versatile piece!
- I also picked up a pea coat that’s now sold out, but I’m also loving this coat and this one too!
- These furry boots for the winter win. Perfect for your Aspen trip this season!
- Equipment sweaters are the BEST! I love this mock-neck style and how it’s just a tad oversized/long. The ideal everyday sweater!
- If you’re looking for something unique and fun to wear to your next holiday party, try this cut-out A-line number by SUNO.
- This lace trimmed-sweater is such a sweet, girly piece! Would look great would white jeans come spring.
- If you wear a 9 – run, don’t walk – to this pair of Rochas flats. I LOVE THEM!