Happy Thanksgiving to you all!! Today I’m sharing my present picks for all the boys in your life, from your hubby to your younger brother. Check out the additional gift ideas below for the jet-setter, the outdoorsman, the athlete and the entertainer. Check first thing back tomorrow morning to get access to all the best Black Friday sales!!!
1. A pair of luxe noise cancelling headphones is a great present pick for the frequent overseas traveler. I use mine constantly!
2. An iPhone case that also stores cash and credit cards? Double duty and ideal for the guy who likes to travel light.
3. Gift him a reliable tool for charging his cell phone and other USB devices on the go with this Tumi power pack!
4. A sturdy new carry-on bag. Most guys I know HATE to check bags, and this would be perfect for those guys.
5. This Club Glove travel golf bag is the ideal gift for the course-hopper in your family! Keep their clubs safe and protected on all flights.
1. Fancy night vision binoculars for the birdwatcher, hunter or camper!
2. A sophisticated compass for the seasoned explorer.
3. A luxurious fleece shooting jacket from Beretta – any guy would love this!
4. This golden lure bottle opener is a wonderful stocking stuffer for the avid fisherman!
5. A sleek new mountain bike for the trailblazer.
1. Have a true golf fanatic in the family? Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book will be right up their alley. This laser rangefinder would also be a nice option for the experienced golfer!
2. This dip serving dish will be a hit at his next football watching party!
3. For the marathoner (or even amateur) runner in your family, gift them a sleek watch that’ll also calculate GPS, calories burned elevation climbed, and steps taken on all of their outings.
4. These HD snow goggles are perfect for the obsessive skier. They feature an extra-large front lens for wider visibility, plus a camera on the side to capture the mountain run!
5. Looking for a small stocking stuffer or more inexpensive gift, these cute sports ball ornaments are perfect for any sport lover! From tennis to basketball to baseball, there are six sports to choose from.
1. For the man who loves bourbon, this classic liquor decanter would be perfect! PS – monogramming is free.
2. He can now pour wine without having to pull out each cork with this Coravin Wine System. So cool!
3. This beech-wood serving tray/cheese board is a good look for the guys.
4. Keep his house from smelling like gym socks with this diptyque mini candle set.
5. These cool leather coasters can be personalized and are a great gift that he’ll use every day.
Such a great gift guide! Happy Thanksgiving!
xx Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com