As if you didn’t already have a great gift list going (for yourself AND everyone else), there’s even more to
covet buy. Moda Operandi’s Holiday Sale is the best it’s ever been, so I wanted to share a few additional items I’ve drooling over. Act now before these gems sell out! I’m picking up this colorful number. PS – you’ll get an extra 30% off your sale items when you enter code EXTRA30 at checkout!
- For an unexpected holiday party look, try this gold/mustard number from Rochas. Such a beautiful silhouette and you’ll be sure to stand out in the crowd!
- A fringe bag in a shocking coral shade? You’ll be party-ready any time of year.
- If you’re only looking for a hint of sparkle, check out these Pierre Hardy pumps.
- Another gorgeous cocktail dress for holiday parties is this glowing green Oscar piece!
- Nothing says “party” like sequins, and this tee has just the right amount of sparkle.
- This cozy Equipment sweater is what’s missing from my closet – such a timeless piece!
- Boyfriend jeans are a universal closet staple – why not grab ’em at a discount?
- This Rochas snakeskin clutch is an item that’ll transcend the seasons. Looks good year round!
- This white lace button-down is a fresh update on the classic silhouette. A lovely addition to your spring/summer wardrobe!
- These gorgeous black ankle boots would be on anyone’s Christmas list. Stunners!
- There are only a few pairs of these perfect-fit skinny jeans left… get them while you can!
- Take a break from neutrals this season and slip on this bubblegum pink sweater for a change!
- These furry boots will keep your toes warm and feet looking chic all winter long – the perfect pair for your next ski trip!
- This lace-collar sleeveless sweater is in my shopping cart – so sweet!
- Make a statement this winter in this breathtaking soft mint Emilia Wickstead coat.
- These fringed suede boots would fit right in down in Aspen.