It almost feels mean to do an EDIT after the Black Friday / Cyber Monday madness, but we’ve gotta get back to reality! Did you buy some good stuff? I hope you were able to catch some steals and good deals over the weekend! Here’s what I picked up:
1. This cozy cashmere sweater that can be worn as a slouchy one-shoulder style, or off the shoulder. Love it! So versatile and effortlessly chic. PS – I bought it in two colors.
2. These leather-look coated leggings. They fit like a glove and are so flattering! Plus, they look really expensive (but are actually under $200)!
3. You all know how much I love sleeveless turtlenecks, right? I picked up this one from Club Monaco, and it looks amazing with the rust-hued over-the-knee boots I also picked up (which are sold out everywhere now)!
4. This short camel peacoat. Such a classic!
5. If you can believe it, I snagged another pair of Newbury boots. I wear mine so, so much that I’ve had to get them fixed a few times at my local shoe hospital. This time, I picked them up in this sleek stone grey. Gorgeous!
gorgeous colors! Love that scarf and chunky ivory sweater. That Longhorns ornament is too too cute!
Ooh those sandals are amazing but so are the boots and bag!
Love those earrings!
Alyssa | Glitter and Grey
These picks are everything – love the color combo! Miss you!
What a lovely edit!
I’ve had my eye on that Tory Burch skirt! The area rug in our living room is an almost identical pattern! Great roundup!
OMG, all of this. The boots, the sweater, that skirt… awesome finds.
Excellent selection. I love them all!
love the deep brown suede…here and what you have been wearing as well!
I would kill for those babies! Prada bag and Rag and Bone boots. Oh my gosh! I need more money.