It almost feels mean to do an EDIT after the Black Friday / Cyber Monday madness, but we’ve gotta get back to reality! Did you buy some good stuff? I hope you were able to catch some steals and good deals over the weekend! Here’s what I picked up:
1. This cozy cashmere sweater that can be worn as a slouchy one-shoulder style, or off the shoulder. Love it! So versatile and effortlessly chic. PS – I bought it in two colors.
2. These leather-look coated leggings. They fit like a glove and are so flattering! Plus, they look really expensive (but are actually under $200)!
3. You all know how much I love sleeveless turtlenecks, right? I picked up this one from Club Monaco, and it looks amazing with the rust-hued over-the-knee boots I also picked up (which are sold out everywhere now)!
4. This short camel peacoat. Such a classic!
5. If you can believe it, I snagged another pair of Newbury boots. I wear mine so, so much that I’ve had to get them fixed a few times at my local shoe hospital. This time, I picked them up in this sleek stone grey. Gorgeous!