Has your schedule filled up with holiday party after holiday party this week? Mine has. While I’m looking forward to each and every one, I am dreading picking out different outfits for all of them. Many of them will have similar guest lists, so I don’t want to re-wear anything. I’m sure you know the feeling!
With that said, I’ve hunted down some party-perfect pieces that are inexpensive to get me through all of these gatherings! Here are my favorites:
- A red sweater is always a quick fix. I’m loving this one, which also happens to be under $70! Just pair with skinny jeans (only $51!) and some shiny flats and go! This ornament-embellished red sweater is another adorable option.
- A sequin jacket is a sophisticated way to add some holiday sparkle to your outfits this season! Loving this one that’s under $100.
- This red lace pencil skirt would be perfect for an office holiday party! I’ll have more work party outfit ideas for you in tomorrow’s post…
- Let your outerwear do the talking with this gorgeous rich red coat!
- If you’re looking for something uber festive, try this little red dress or this shimmering green number. Both are under $110!