Have you guys combed through the NET-A-PORTER End of Season Sale yet? The sale is now up to 70% off and has TONS of goodies! Below are my top 10 favorites from the sale:
- Looking for a chic, minimalist handbag for year-round wear? This black Nancy Gonzalez bag could be worn as a crossbody or a clutch! So sleek.
- This Miguelina poncho would make the perfect coverup for a Cabo beach trip this spring/summer!
- A stunning LBD with just a hint of sexy intrigue.
- Speaking of a beach trip, this DKNY number screams tropical getaway! Love the tribal embroidery.
- A simple and breezy linen shirt for effortless summer looks this summer.
- Skinny blue jeans like this pair are a closet essential!
- The shearling pockets on this cashmere cardigan are to die for!
- A glam black skirt that works for both the office and an evening event.
- Classic black pumps with subtle embellishments? Sold.
- An investment to be sure, but this Tom Ford peacoat is a timeless piece you’ll wear forever.
One is nice and versatile
I’ve never seen a Chloe in that pattern and fabric! I love it. Going to check out the net-a-porter sale now :) -Pam
Loving that bag!! It’s so so so classic! Xo
The nude heels are amazing
Kisses from http://poshnessary.com ❤
Hello, lover re: the Chloe bag!
I’ve never even heard of Smith & Cult before, but it’s 5 free, the colors are gorgeous and the bottle is beautiful! Can’t wait to try it….
Amazing set! I would love to own that poncho, it looks great!
OMG thank you! I’ve been looking for Smith and Cult and couldn’t find it sold anywhere stateside.