With Valentine’s Day less than two weeks away, here are some festive favorites to gift your girlfriends or yourself!
- While searching for pink things on NET-A-PORTER, I stumbled upon this gorgeous printed scarf. I’m just seconds from pulling the trigger to add it to my spring/summer wardrobe!
- A stunning pink candle would make a wonderful hostess gift for your friend who is hosting wine night on Valentine’s Day!
- I can never get enough Hanky Panky’s – who’s with me? This set needs to jump into my dresser immediately.
- For the beauty junky, gift her a soft pink lip gloss for achieving that fresh, dewy look for spring.
- Be the hostess with the mostest this Valentine’s Day with these cute coasters.
way to my heart Merritt…geez I love pink!
Kisses from http://poshnessary.com ❤
Oh my gosh that J.Crew skirt, love! I usually shy away from patterns, but every once and a while I love a good print.
Hope you had a great weekend in Austin! So appreciative of your Dallas suggestions, I loved brunch at Mercat Bistro! It was my first time to Dallas, such a great town.
xo Nan // Simply Elegant Blog
The pink crossbody… Swoon!
Kelly | Kelly in the City
I need that pink gucci bag! so cute! xxPam
Was gonna buy that flamingo floatie anyway, so I’ll use your link!
Girl – you have the best eye! Love that skirt.
these picks are great! And I love that they’re all over the budget spectrum! I already have that Gucci on my wishlist, but man do I need that Flamingo drink holder (and maybe a pool to go with it!) :P
Que Sera Sahra I a travel & style blog