With my Miami trip booked and only a couple weeks away, my mind is totally off winter. The groundhog agrees we should be looking to spring too! With that in mind, I wanted to invest in some new swimwear this year. Last year I didn’t spend a whole lot on swimwear, having picked up a few bikinis from the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection. I really want to find pieces that are cute (obvi) but also fit really well. Here are a few I have my eye on:
- This year my goal is to locate a one-piece that fits my long frame. They are typically made for shorter people, so trust me, it’s been hard to find! This one by Clube Bossa looks promising – it features a dramatic plunging neckline and a gorgeous blue & white print! Kind of reminds of something Marilyn Monroe would’ve worn to the beach. It’s an investment, but it’ll be worth it if it’s flattering!
- You know how much I love a fluttery off-the-shoulder style, so this bikini is right up my alley! It also comes in black.
- Just in case the off-the-shoulder style doesn’t work, I also ordered this one-shoulder bikini for good measure. So cute!
- I’ve always wanted to try one of Marysia Swim’s highly coveted scalloped suits. They are just adorable! I’m a big fan of this particular halter style – more support for us big-boobed ladies!
- If finding the perfect print is the name of your game, check out Mara Hoffman’s swimwear collection. My favorite prints this season include this one-piece (although this style did NOT look good on me!), this peacock print bikini, and this bright tropical print.
Which is your favorite? I’ll report back on which ones I decide to keep!