With my Miami trip booked and only a couple weeks away, my mind is totally off winter. The groundhog agrees we should be looking to spring too! With that in mind, I wanted to invest in some new swimwear this year. Last year I didn’t spend a whole lot on swimwear, having picked up a few bikinis from the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection. I really want to find pieces that are cute (obvi) but also fit really well. Here are a few I have my eye on:
- This year my goal is to locate a one-piece that fits my long frame. They are typically made for shorter people, so trust me, it’s been hard to find! This one by Clube Bossa looks promising – it features a dramatic plunging neckline and a gorgeous blue & white print! Kind of reminds of something Marilyn Monroe would’ve worn to the beach. It’s an investment, but it’ll be worth it if it’s flattering!
- You know how much I love a fluttery off-the-shoulder style, so this bikini is right up my alley! It also comes in black.
- Just in case the off-the-shoulder style doesn’t work, I also ordered this one-shoulder bikini for good measure. So cute!
- I’ve always wanted to try one of Marysia Swim’s highly coveted scalloped suits. They are just adorable! I’m a big fan of this particular halter style – more support for us big-boobed ladies!
- If finding the perfect print is the name of your game, check out Mara Hoffman’s swimwear collection. My favorite prints this season include this one-piece (although this style did NOT look good on me!), this peacock print bikini, and this bright tropical print.
Which is your favorite? I’ll report back on which ones I decide to keep!
such fun pieces, all perfect for Miami.
Sun & sand sound so good since there is snow on the ground here in Chicago! I love that first suit and Mara Hoffman has a super cute geometric print one piece I have been eyeing for weeks!
Shaheen | Lows to Luxe
I’m loving everything in this collection, I would love to be wearing bikinis and short dresses! I’m really looking forward to warmer summer days and hopefully that off the shoulder one piece! :)
So fun that you are off to Miami soon! Where are you staying?
Love all these suits, I have been eying that same Marysia bikini in black.
xo Nan // Simply Elegant Blog
Take me with you!
I love all the selections of this edit! So fun.
I hope you have a great time in Miami. Hopefully it will be a little warmer and sunnier for you than it was for me. :)
I’ll take one of everything! Such a great roundup! Can’t wait to see your tropical looks from Miami!
Obsessed with number one! those sandals are so cool!
The brown sandals are to die for! I’m so jealous you are going to Miami soon! My mind is over Winter too.
Perfect curated look for Miami!
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
these are such fun picks! Definitely giving me some good summer vaca vibes :P
Que Sera Sahra
Love the off shoulder number. Skimpy and Sexy equals perfect for Miami. Have fun!
Love this post! I’m headed to Miami this week. Thanks for the fashion inspiration!