I’m really into the look of printed silk scarves for spring/summer. They add an instant chic factor, while also adding a pop of color to your everyday looks. My favorite way to wear a printed scarf is to pair with a white sundress or with a white top and jeans, so that the scarf is the main event. I recently bought this one and am waiting for it in the mail… but now I’m tempted to snag this one too! Both are so gorgeous – they are different sizes, so I think I could get a lot of use out of both. What are your thoughts? I’ve rounded up some more pretty printed scarves for you to discover below:
1. This skinny floral scarf is so dainty, don’t you think?
2. This perfectly bright Gucci scarf is just the punch your hottest summer looks are missing.
3. For a more boho feel, this Etoile Isabel Marant adds a romantic touch to any outfit.
4. Are you stripes-obsessed? This Kate Spade scarf will be right up your alley. It would look adorable tied to your favorite handbag!
5. This electric turquoise Etro scarf is a showstopper, simply put. LOVE!