Happy Friday, friends! Yesterday I flew out to San Francisco for the bachelorette weekend of one of my besties! It’s been years since I’ve been to San Fran, so I’m elated to be here. Tomorrow we’re driving up to Napa for a little winery hopping – I’ve never been to Napa, so I CAN’T WAIT! If you aren’t already, follow me on Snapchat (username: merrittbeck) to see what shenanigans we get up to!
Now onto today’s outfit… You all know how much I love my neutrals, but when I arrive at a tropical destination, you better believe I’ve got color in my bag! If there’s one bold color I’d pick over any other brights, it’s probably red. I just love the way this spicy hue complements my fair skin and white blonde locks. The fluttering hi-low silhouette of this top was an ideal choice for windy Miami – it constantly felt as if I had a personal wind machine! If red is your color too, here are a few more pieces to check out:
- This off-the-shoulder number is a great casual day-to-night option for the beach (and only $26)!
- A solid red bikini will add some spice to any poolside party.
- This little red lace dress is a fun option for a summer wedding!
- This eyelet coverup is both glam and boho – kinda reminds me of Isabel Marant’s effortlessly chic pieces!
- This tailored fit-and-flare dress by Kate Spade would be lovely for a work event or luncheon, and it’s on sale!