Happy Friday! I may not be in Miami anymore, but that hasn’t stopped me from pretending I’m on spring break! Austin had amazing weather earlier this week, so my mom and I happily laid by the pool enjoying the sunshine. This coral-print maillot is one I picked up for my Miami trip. It’s flattering, comfortable and cute for any age. This style also now comes in a gorgeous red & white floral print very similar to this dress I posted on Instagram earlier this week!
Check out more of my favorite one-pieces below:
- Looking for something with a little more coverage? This Marysia Swim one-piece is a winner. The scallop detail is so fresh and fun!
- For the girl who loves black… try this stunning black suit by Mara Hoffmann. I’m obsessed with the knot detail!
- If you’re willing to splurge and you want something chic and modern, this Proenza Schouler suit may be just the ticket. Gimme!
- Tory Burch does maillots like no other designer. Beautiful prints and flattering silhouettes make for happy swimwear shoppers, am I right? This season I’m all about this mosaic maillot.
- The cross-over style and full-seated bottom make this colorful printed suit a winner in my book.