The weather in Austin last week was GLORIOUS! It gave me the opportunity to sport one of my newest additions for spring: this red & white floral dress from ASOS! Y’all, I can’t even describe to you how soft this dress is. It is so freaking comfortable! I feel like it was made for me, because the pliable scuba-style fabric fits me to a T.
A lot of times, ASOS pieces are a swing and a miss when it comes to quality and fit, but this dress did not fail me in any way. It’s only $77, which makes it all the more amazing! ASOS has a bunch of really gorgeous printed dresses for spring/summer – here are a few more for you to peruse this week:
- For a more breezy, boho vibe, I picked up this pleated wrap dress. Throw on and go with a pair of flat sandals for daytime, and pair with wedges for dinner!
- You know I can’t turn down a good shift silhouette! This embroidered number is right up my alley.
- How wonderful would this crochet-accented midi dress be for my Hawaii trip in May?! Too cute.
- This tropical-print cami dress is another good Hawaii option for throwing on over my bikini for lunch!
- This blue floral number is so polished it reminds me of Carolina Herrera!