If you read last week’s post on spring/summer wedding attire, you’ll know I recently picked up this darling number for a few weddings I have coming up! This print and silhouette combo is everything dreams are made of, in my opinion. It’s feminine, romantic, flattering and most importantly comfortable! If you order this or anything else on the website by midnight, you could save up to $200 on your purchase! Just enter code SPRING16 at checkout.
One designer I can always count on to create sophisticated, ladylike pieces is Rebecca Taylor. Whether it’s a flirty floral blouse, tailored tweed jacket or a festival-ready LWD, each piece from the collection features a feminine flair. Here are a few more pieces from the spring/summer collection you won’t want to miss:
- If you’re still into the off-the-shoulder trend like I am, take a peek at this little peach dress or this dainty white top – both would make excellent day-to-night pieces this summer!
- This black + cream plaid tweed jacket takes a note out of Coco Chanel’s book, don’t you think? So classic.
- If you plan on traveling a lot this summer, this tie-front t-shirt dress is comfortable and cute. Would look amazing with a jean jacket and white converse sneakers!
- Add a pop of color to your spring wardrobe with this baby blue leather jacket or this sunny yellow one!
- This tweed fit and flare dress is ideal for the office or church.
And don’t forget to order your favorites by midnight tonight and save up to $200 on your purchase! Enter code SPRING16 at checkout!