Did you catch wind of Shopbop’s Friends & Family Sale going on this week? Get 25% off your entire purchase (including items already marked down!!) until tomorrow with code INTHEFAM. I rounded up some of my favorites from new arrivals yesterday, and today I wanted to share a few pieces from the sale section:
* If you loved the look of my multi-color tassel clutch (that’s now sold out), you’ll love the same clutch in this neutral color combo. Way more versatile and can be worn year-round!
* Still looking for the perfect pop of color for your friend’s engagement party or birthday? This pretty pink number should fit the bill. This paisley-printed off-the-shoulder dress is another fab party piece!
* On a more casual note, these Current/Elliott jeans are the ideal shade of blue and the best-fit skinny.
* As far as chic wardrobe staples go, this little black dress is classic but with a sleek, modern touch.
* The embellished Bionda Castana sandals I’ve been coveting went on sale, but unfortunately not in my size. If you wear around a size 7, give these a try!
* I hate to say it, but I think I’m past the age where I can pull off a romper – if I weren’t, I would totally buy this one!
* This pair of layered disk earrings by Tory Burch are the cutest toppers for an all-neutral outfit.
Dress: Suno (25% off with code INTHEFAM), Bag: Balenciaga, Shoes: Halogen (under $100!), Earrings: Laura Windsor Jewelry
That dress is the cutest, love it!
This dress is beautiful on you and that close-up of your smile is just gorgeous!
How cute are you?! A) This lighting is gorgeous and B) Love the detail on this dress!!
Brooke du jour
I hope I can always pull off a romper…I love them!
Really pretty, Merritt! I hadn’t noticed that Suno dress before.
Loveeee this dress! I have a major weakness for anything embroidered. So cute!
That dress!!! I would be wearing that on repeat!! Love it!
C’s Collection | http://chelseascollection.com
this dress is perfection! xo