Happy Monday, y’all! Hope you guys had a great weekend. Mine was pretty relaxing, but I did manage to do some spring cleaning in my bathroom! I gave my beauty and skincare spaces a much needed organizational update. On Saturday I stopped in The Container Store and picked up a bunch of sleek acrylic pieces to get my drawers and countertop organized.
Here are the items I chose to get my bathroom in check:
- Over the years I’ve accumulated dozens of nail polishes, but have always kept them in an old shoe box. Definitely not a great way to keep them organized, since I can’t even see what colors I’m reaching for! Two of these 40-bottle nail polish risers fit in my middle drawer perfectly – they provide a good view of each polish color in a clean, modern arrangement.
- For my most-used skincare products, I purchased this large acrylic tray for my countertop. It’s a beautiful way to display my favorite moisturizer, perfume, face masks etc.
- Similar to the nail polish risers, I picked up two of these lipstick risers that hold 24 bottles each! Since I’m always grabbing for a new lipstick, I’ve placed these on my countertop on either side of my skincare tray.
- While I use an old Diptyque candle to house my makeup brushes, I have so many eyeliners that I needed to buy TWO of these acrylic brush holders to house them! I bought a third one just in case, and ended up using it to hold my nail files, clippers, and a few other tools. These are great multi-purpose storage solutions – they’d also be great pen-holders at your desk!
- For my lip pencils and lip glosses, this storage cube is super compact and would fit in even the smallest countertop or medicine cabinet space!
I’m feeling so much better after doing all of that decluttering and organizing! I know I’ll have a lot to do when I finally move into my new house this fall, but it feels good to have a clean, fresh start to summer.