How do you guys feel about jumpsuits? I’ve always loved the look of them, but before now hadn’t found one that flattered my frame. Most jumpsuits (and on that note, rompers) I’ve tried on have been too short-waisted for my long torso, or hugged my curves in all the wrong places. Because jumpsuits aren’t necessarily the most versatile, I wasn’t going to spend a fortune on trying this trend. I recently ordered this navy linen jumpsuit and found that the wide-leg pant style and tied waist came together to create the perfect fit for my body. Not to mention, it’s only $65!
Because a jumpsuit is sort of a statement in and of itself, I chose to pair it with sleek, neutral accessories for a fresh and modern weekend look. If jumpsuits are on your radar, I’ve got a few more for you to check out:
- This sleeveless striped number is lightweight and carefree for summer.
- For an evening look, try this effortless black jumpsuit.
- For a high-fashion interpretation, try this pale pink high-neck jumpsuit.
- If brights are your thing, this coral jumpsuit would create the perfect summer party look!
- Looking for a white jumpsuit for a wedding party? Try this one.