I’ve never really had to struggle with bad jet lag until this week. I’ve even been as far as Australia and still haven’t had as bad a go as I have coming back from Hawaii! Maybe it’s due to the short length of the trip, but I’ll take any tips or recommendations you have for getting back on track!!
Now onto this week’s EDIT. How gorgeous are these nude finds? I love pairing nude and blush with white during summer. There’s something so clean and effortless about this color combo – it’s totally chic! I wish I’d had this bikini for Hawaii – so pretty, right?
I don’t know about you, but I wear my nude shoes more than any other color in my closet – they are so versatile and elegant, especially in the summertime. Here are some fab new pairs for you to grab for the season:
- A strappy “naked” sandal for date night.
- This patent wedge is perfect for outdoor weddings – wore them nearly every night in Hawaii!
- These Chloe knotted sandals are ideal for your next beach trip!
- A sophisticated and stylish flat for work and travel.
- A low-heeled pump (comfortable!!) with an adorable ankle-strap detail.
- Scalloped sandals for the win!
- Statement mules that will look good with everything.
- I’ve had these lace-up sandals for three years and they’ve never failed me. They are also surprisingly comfortable!
- I’ve found Givenchy to have the most comfortable heels, and I’d expect nothing less from these flat sandals.
- If you love a platform, check out this Loeffler Randall pair. Obsessed! PS – they’re on sale.