Since I focused on black in yesterday’s EDIT and sale roundup, I thought today I’d feature some softer neutral pieces that are on major markdown! What have y’all been buying with all of these sales? So much to choose from!
- I could really use this cozy Vince cardigan on my Carmel trip with the girls in a couple weeks – would look fab over an all-white outfit!
- A pair of sleek blush/nude Givenchy sandals to polish off any outfit, day or night!
- If you love a good equestrian-style jacket, this beige one is polished and pretty (and only $120!).
- A nude crossbody bag that’s light and perfect for travel.
- Another gorgeous cami for wearing under your go-to jackets and blazers! This ruched one is a winner too.
- A belted crepe trench that’ll elevate any outfit year-round. I wear my belted trench constantly!
- A fun pair of caged sandals for nights out with your girlfriends or for date night!
- A beautiful statement blouse to dress up jeans or wear with white pants to a cocktail party this summer!
- A simple pair of culottes to spice up your everyday work wardrobe.
- A pale pink Givenchy Antigona bag, just because.
shop the post