White on white. A timeless, beautiful combo, don’t you think? This is the kind of outfit I can wear over and over again. It never gets old, and you can always spice things up with just a change of accessories and jewelry! If you already own a lot of white like me, you can easily recreate this look with a couple of pretty white wardrobe staples. On the other hand, if you’re looking to update your closet with a few new blanc basics, here’s a list of my must-haves:
- Perfect-fit white skinny jeans.
- A simple and sophisticated button-down. Also love this tunic top!
- Tailored chino shorts.
- A crisp off-the-shoulder top.
- A laidback linen shirtdress.
- A softer than clouds cardigan – bringing it to Carmel next week!
How would you style white on white?