We’re back in business, people! I have internet again – hallelujah! Now I’m working full steam ahead to get you all my cruise and Alaska content up and running! I hope you caught that pun ;)
If you’ve never been to Seattle, it can get pretty chilly even in summer. I wasn’t interested in pulling out any wintery garb for this trip, so instead I just layered my simple white outfit with my favorite trench and a scarf. This neutral trench is one of those timeless pieces I know I’ll never get rid of (God willing)! I felt seasonally appropriate while also weather-conscious. It was perfect! We may be in the dead heat of summer right now, but it’s always a good time to stock up on wardrobe classics like this. Below are a few other similar styles at various price points:
- This shorter Topshop trench is on sale for $75.
- Love the back draping on this Cupcakes & Cashmere option!
- Adore the blush tint to this sweet Club Monaco trench.
- Here’s another Cupcakes & Cashmere style that’s nearly identical to mine, but sans belt!
- Go the sleeveless route with this style.
- If you’re headed to a particularly wet climate, try this water-repellant style from THE ROW (on final sale)!