With only two days left for Early Access at Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, it’s time to shop if you haven’t already and have a Nordstrom card! The sale opens to the public on Thursday morning, which means all those good deals on the gorgeous pieces you are seeing will likely sell out in minutes. Be sure to take a peek at Friday’s post for my initial sale roundup (along with this second roundup on LikeToKnow.it!), but I wanted to share a few more under $100 finds below:
- This everyday cardigan comes in seven different shades and is SO cozy! Perfect for pairing with jeans and ankle boots this fall.
- Speaking of everyday basics, this pocket tee is easy and light. Style it with your go-to leather jacket and jeans!
- If you love the look of leather but can’t afford the real thing (or prefer to sport faux), this jacket is amazing. Love the structured silhouette!
- A comfortable heeled boot will elevate your fall/winter daytime looks.
- I’ve never met a stripe I didn’t like. This tunic-style tee is just the travel basic my closet craves!
- Thinking I should pick up a pair of these to keep me stable and supported during my toughest BBG workouts.
- Stock up on a few plaid blanket scarves to keep you toasty this winter. Love the blue one!
Click here to shop the Early Access sale at Nordstrom!
11 and 13 are so cute, love them!
I think I mentioned this before, but I just looove your edits!!! <3
xo Vanessa from http://www.Trendique-Magazine.com
I love these picks! I have my eye on number 11.
Those earrings are MAJOR, and I’m seriously on the fence about which color lace up flats to get — they’re all so pretty.
Amazing! Loving every single item!
Oh my gosh…I want every piece in this edit. That dress is to die for! Love that cashmere sweater and those pointy toe lace up flats. Such a classic & rich colour.