For those of you without a Nordstrom card, tomorrow you will FINALLY be able to shop the Anniversary Sale! If you can believe it, all of these gorgeous fall/winter wardrobe staples and more amazing items are on major sale right now. Once the sale is over, these pieces will go back to full price – if you see anything you like, now is the time to buy! Here are my top six must-haves from the sale (because five wasn’t enough and seven would’ve been too many!):
- If you haven’t pulled the trigger after being convinced by my SnapChats to buy this miracle product, do it NOW. You’ll get a full-size bottle PLUS a free travel-size bottle for the price of one bottle! I have used this serum every night for the past two years, and have been rewarded with much thicker, longer lashes. I am always getting compliments and questions about them! This is my secret.
- My favorite silhouette from Hudson Jeans (the Nico), is on sale in TWO different washes/styles. This black distressed pair is an edgier option for nights out this fall, and this dark blue wash is perfect for tucking into your favorite boots and pairing with cozy sweaters and flannel for more casual days.
- I’m always on the hunt for an updated camel coat for winter. Is there anything more effortlessly chic? I’m adding this one to my arsenal for the season.
- Over-the-knee boots can get expensive, especially if you’re looking at leather or suede. Luckily, this sleek pair is on sale and has the ideal minimalist style I seek out for those easy-to-throw on winter outfits.
- If you’re like me, you are always switching up your scent depending on the occasion. I love to throw samples into my toiletry bag for when I’m traveling, so I have the option to change things up when the mood strikes! This Jo Malone gift set comes with FIVE travel-sized versions of her most popular fragrances.
- I’m not afraid to make investments when it comes to accessories, but for some items of clothing a high price tag makes me cringe. The prices on luxury cashmere gives me that icky feeling – anyone else?! I’m stocking up on a few super soft cashmere sweaters now, so I don’t have to worry about those crazy price points later. This turtleneck and this classic style are both in my shopping cart!
Outerwear // Drape Trench Coat, Graphic Tweed Coat, Wool Blend Reefer Coat, Faux Leather Moto Jacket, Faux Suede Belted Jacket,
Sweaters // Chevron Cashmere Sweater, Twill Stitch Turtleneck, Ribbed Cashmere Poncho, Drop Shoulder Pullover, Wool & Cashmere Turtleneck
Jeans // Nico Ankle Skinny Jeans, Distressed Legging Jeans, Black Skinny Jeans, Distressed Blue Skinny Jeans, Distressed Black Skinny Jeans
Shoes // Refined Rain Boot, Perforated Flats, Over-The-Knee Heeled Boot, Block Heel Bootie, Studded Fringe Bootie, Buckled Ankle Boot, Lace-Up Pump, Flat Over-The-Knee Boot, Lace-Up Flat, Training Sneaker
there’s so many great staples in this sale and I’m dying to try neulash.
I’ve been seeing picks from the Nordstrom sale literally everywhere which makes me wanna go shopping SO bad, but that’s actually not a good idea right now :D
xo Vanessa from http://www.Trendique-Magazine.com
This sale is perfect for getting Fall staples! Definitely want skinny jeans and that suede jacket!
Perfect line-up! All of these looks are just beyond chic!
Hi. Love you’re blog. But doesn’t the sale for non-card holders start tomorrow? Thats how I read it. Am I wrong. Just a heads up.
ahhhh you’re right! My bad! Traveling makes me loopy ;)