Happy Monday, everybody! While perusing the designer sale racks at Neiman Marcus last week, I stumbled upon this sweet Stella McCartney top. We all know how much I love off-the-shoulder tops, but I also have a soft spot for a good one-shoulder silhouette. I loved the asymmetrical hem, and the eyelet/lace details on this one, don’t you? It’s such a light, romantic option for summer nights! My apologies for those of you who tried to shop my Neiman Marcus sale picks last week – for some reason the links didn’t work!! Below is another roundup – hopefully this time you’ll get through:
- This off-the-shoulder maxi and this bohemian midi dress are perfectly breezy and packable – ideal for your last vacations this summer!
- My favorite Smythson tote is now on sale! Also love this style + color. The best bags for travel!
- Are you obsessed with stripes? You’ll LOVE this number. This one too.
- If you’re looking for summer closet staples, try this Tory Burch dress, these lace-up Chloe sandals, this black Theory dress, and these slip-on espadrilles. All modestly hemmed too!
- This Alexander Wang bucket bag is the perfect shade for fall!
PS – do y’all remember these jeans? I wore them nearly every day in London this past fall (I own two pairs). The high-rise skinny fit is AMAZING and super flattering. Shockingly they’re still available and only $55. Get them here!