I’ve recently started adding more olive and military green to my wardrobe – it’s becoming more and more of a neutral for me that works in summer and winter! I love the soft shade of this off-the-shoulder top. It works so, so well with white jeans and nude accessories, but think it’ll transition beautifully with dark skinnies and brown accessories (like these sandals). It’ll be warm until at least mid-October, so I have no doubt I’ll get a bunch of wear out of this over the next several months!
If olive is also on your list of transitional color must-haves, here are a few more items I guarantee you’ll wear over and over again this season:
- For those of you in Texas or another super warm climate, this pair of belted shorts is super cute! They’re the perfect balance of laid back and polished. This pair is adorable too, just a little more feminine. Both are under $100!
- This off-the-shoulder dress is lightweight and would look beautiful with flat sandals for daytime or wedges at night!
- This tunic top is a great everyday basic with shorts, jeans and even skirts.
- For a cool year-round layer, this anorak is the ultimate neutral topper.
- At the office, this safari-inspired shirtdress is both professional and on trend.