Lace is my favorite fabric to play with, bar none. It’s romantic, luxurious and incredibly feminine! Over the last year, I’ve styled it here in London, here with my favorite trench, and here for a night out. Lace tops like this one instantly elevate any pair of jeans. It’s an easy outfit I can wear from work to dinner with zero hassle! This top is so lightweight, which is exactly what one needs in 105 degree temps. It’s such a simple, no-hassle piece, so it’s easy to style with a bunch of different things. Did I mention it’s under $100?
Lace is a great option for now because it’s breezy and light, but it looks awesome come fall with leather leggings and other edgy basics. It’s the ultimate transitional fabric! Here are a few other lace looks to check out for this and the coming season:
- For a casual, everyday look, try this lace-hemmed tee. Looks adorable with shorts and jeans! It’s also only $55.
- Be party or wedding-ready in this Cynthia Rowley number.
- Pair this relaxed cold-shoulder top with jeans and heels for an understated date night outfit.
- I’m obsessed with the navy and black color combo on this skirt. Such a fun look for a night out!
- The details on this top (like the gorgeous bell sleeves) make it a unique and stylish piece for any occasion.
- For a fun pop of color, try this orange-red DVF dress, this yellow Adam Lippes number and this Oscar de la Renta top in a rich plum hue.
Top: Cupcakes & Cashmere (under $100!), Jeans: c/o J.Crew Factory, Bag: Prada, Shoes: Stuart Weitzman, Diamond Earrings, Ring: Margaret Elizabeth, Lips: Tom Ford Lipstick in Ian topped with Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Pink Pop
Oh i love this look – the shoes are amazing!
xx Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com
I have to get these sandals, they are such a great pair.
Perfectly chic as always! Have a great day ahead, Merritt!
Love the lace detailing.
Such a pretty top! So classic and versatile! You can style this a million different ways! LOVE your blue Prada bag!! So chic!
Taffeta & Tulips
I don’t have nearly enough lace in my closet but you’re right, it’s such a luxe, feminine detail! Live how chic this top looks with a simple pair of jeans!
White lace is always so beautiful and girly! LOVE IT <3
xo Vanessa from http://www.Trendique-Magazine.com
Such a pretty top! I have a similar C&C dress that you are reminding me I need to wear more!!
Brooke du jour
Love this top on you, Merritt! So pretty.
Love this look!
What a lovely easy look!
This look is very stylish! So simple yet so elegant to look at! :D
have a nice day.