Lace is my favorite fabric to play with, bar none. It’s romantic, luxurious and incredibly feminine! Over the last year, I’ve styled it here in London, here with my favorite trench, and here for a night out. Lace tops like this one instantly elevate any pair of jeans. It’s an easy outfit I can wear from work to dinner with zero hassle! This top is so lightweight, which is exactly what one needs in 105 degree temps. It’s such a simple, no-hassle piece, so it’s easy to style with a bunch of different things. Did I mention it’s under $100?
Lace is a great option for now because it’s breezy and light, but it looks awesome come fall with leather leggings and other edgy basics. It’s the ultimate transitional fabric! Here are a few other lace looks to check out for this and the coming season:
- For a casual, everyday look, try this lace-hemmed tee. Looks adorable with shorts and jeans! It’s also only $55.
- Be party or wedding-ready in this Cynthia Rowley number.
- Pair this relaxed cold-shoulder top with jeans and heels for an understated date night outfit.
- I’m obsessed with the navy and black color combo on this skirt. Such a fun look for a night out!
- The details on this top (like the gorgeous bell sleeves) make it a unique and stylish piece for any occasion.
- For a fun pop of color, try this orange-red DVF dress, this yellow Adam Lippes number and this Oscar de la Renta top in a rich plum hue.