If you travel a bunch, I highly recommend adding this striped tie-front tank dress to your wardrobe. It is SO comfortable (you may think you’re wearing pajamas), lightweight (easy to pack), and incredibly versatile. Here I’ve styled it for dinner with heels, but it looks casual and cute with my go-so sneakers for a weekend or airplane look! Pair it with your favorite jean jacket and it’ll take you through at least October (here in Texas, that is). I love the laid-back look of this dress, don’t you?
If you’re looking for more effortless transitional travel basics, here’s a round-up of new arrivals that’ll give you a bang for your buck:
- A soft knot front tee in a striking military green – the ultimate fall neutral!
- This cocoon cardigan looks so cozy and perfect for cold flights! It comes in dark heather grey and a great nude/beige.
- The low, chunky heel on these simple sandals makes them perfect for walking to dinner and comfortable enough for daytime wear.
- This lace-up black dress is another easy day-to-night staple. So cute and under $100!
- While I’m a big fan of the moto jacket, it’s always nice to have something a touch more feminine. I’m loving the more tailored style of this jacket – plus, the grey + gold combo is to die for!
- If you watched my latest YouTube video, you’ll know I sing the praises of these boots. I have them in three colors already and am working on a fourth for this season… I have worn them for four years and they have yet to let me down! Such a cute fall boot with a comfortable heel for a more polished daytime look.
Dress: Anthropologie, Bag: Chanel (similar here), Shoes: Givenchy (past season – similar here), Diamond Earrings, Bracelet: c/o Lele Sadoughi, Lips: L’Oreal Lipstick in Blake’s Red
What a cute, casual look.
These boots are on my wishlist this year, they are so cute.
Love love love Anthro! Half of my closet is from there now, I swear!
Such a good travel dress! Speaking of which, I’m going to NYFW so I’d love to grab coffee or lunch in-between shows!
How cute is this dress! I love it!
adorable. Such a great piece for that effortless style I love so much. I can’t wait to check out your round up of perfect travel pieces bc I’m always trying to pack light but still have the right things with me. Not easy
Cute stripe dress!
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
What a flattering dress! Love the tie front detail!
I adore that dress on you! So cute.
Love the dress — you wear it well!
I am loving this dress! The knot in the front is such a fun detail. It’s definitely on my wish list now.