If you travel a bunch, I highly recommend adding this striped tie-front tank dress to your wardrobe. It is SO comfortable (you may think you’re wearing pajamas), lightweight (easy to pack), and incredibly versatile. Here I’ve styled it for dinner with heels, but it looks casual and cute with my go-so sneakers for a weekend or airplane look! Pair it with your favorite jean jacket and it’ll take you through at least October (here in Texas, that is). I love the laid-back look of this dress, don’t you?
If you’re looking for more effortless transitional travel basics, here’s a round-up of new arrivals that’ll give you a bang for your buck:
- A soft knot front tee in a striking military green – the ultimate fall neutral!
- This cocoon cardigan looks so cozy and perfect for cold flights! It comes in dark heather grey and a great nude/beige.
- The low, chunky heel on these simple sandals makes them perfect for walking to dinner and comfortable enough for daytime wear.
- This lace-up black dress is another easy day-to-night staple. So cute and under $100!
- While I’m a big fan of the moto jacket, it’s always nice to have something a touch more feminine. I’m loving the more tailored style of this jacket – plus, the grey + gold combo is to die for!
- If you watched my latest YouTube video, you’ll know I sing the praises of these boots. I have them in three colors already and am working on a fourth for this season… I have worn them for four years and they have yet to let me down! Such a cute fall boot with a comfortable heel for a more polished daytime look.