How was everyone’s Labor Day weekend? I really can’t believe we’re already heading into fall. I feel like this year has passed with a blink of the eye! This time last year I was exploring London and already wearing sweaters – not gonna lie, sort of miss that cooler weather right now. In the spirit of the fall season starting in the next couple of weeks (Sep 22!), here’s a roundup of cozy sweaters I’m hoping to add to my wardrobe soon:
- This pom pom sweater is SO much fun! Love the oatmeal shade – a gorgeous soft neutral to pair with winter whites!
- Speaking of winter white, this oversized Rag & Bone sweater looks incredibly soft and comfy.
- This mock neck shell is ideal for the next couple of warm months here in Texas! Once the weather cools down, pair it with a leather jacket!
- A streamlined cashmere sweater that could be styled a million different ways – available in black, midnight blue and the bottle green color above!
- A lightweight, burnt orange turtleneck for all those upcoming Texas football games – the game Sunday was unbelievable!!
- This off-the-shoulder sweater would look amazing with leggings and over-the-knee boots!
- A slouchy v-neck style for the weekend – this one’s got such an effortless, relaxed vibe.