I am literally so shocked October starts this weekend. Anyone else?! 2016 is going by so, so quickly. Time flies when you’re having fun, I guess!
I’ve always considered the start of fall the 1st of October, not September 22nd. Why, you ask? For one, it is still SO HOT here in Texas. Second, it’s finally appropriate to buy and display pumpkins. The holidays seem to start earlier and earlier every single year, so I try to avoid joining the fun too soon so as to not get burned out. The idea of a pumpkin spice anything in September makes me cringe. Since Halloween is this month, it’s totally acceptable to start displaying your favorite autumn decor! In addition to the items featured above, shop more fall decor below:
- I would love to get a couple of these metallic gold pumpkins for my dining table. Such a pretty addition to any fall tablescape!
- Speaking of metallic gold pumpkins, this little salt & pepper set is adorable.
- These lit wire pumpkins are a subtle and modern option for your yard or front porch. No cheesy decorations with those! If you live in a townhouse with HOA rules regarding front door decor (like I do), try a halloween-themed doormat like this one, this one or this one.
- For the mantle, style these BOO letters with some mini pumpkins of various sizes and colors!
- This is technically not decor related, but these Halloween pancake molds are too cute! Perfect for the kiddos.
- Snag this pumpkin spice simple syrup for your pantry for adding to lattes, cocktails, pancakes and more!
Pumpkin Chai Candle // “Thankful” Salad Plate // “Yay!” Champagne Flute // Autumn Harvest Wreath (also love the garland and mantlepiece) // Woodland Bird Dinnerware // Pumpkin Placecard Holders // “Thankful” Wine Glass // Cocktail Napkins // Vine Twig Pumpkins // White Pumpkin Condiment Set // Hand Stamped Serving Spoons // Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte
Such a great selection of fall inspired decor pieces – I really like those fun glasses :)
xx Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com
I have been wanting that Staub cast iron pumpkin for years but can’t seem to rationalize it….but it’s so cute! Great picks!
Everything about this makes me insanely happy!
I love the thankful plates and cups!
Ahh love those metallic pumpkins, all my decor has some sort of gold or sparkle to it :) Happy Friday!
xx Tess | Sequins are the New Black