This year I seem to have a serious shoe addiction. I really don’t care about handbags – I haven’t been loving many of the new styles that came out for fall, but with shoes, I’m quite literally head over heels. Every day when I’m perusing the internet I find a new pair to add to my wish list! Most recently, this embellished pair of Jimmy Choo pumps came on my radar while I was in Austin a couple weeks ago visiting my sister at Neiman’s. I love, love, LOVE the pairing of gold and silver embellishments against a grey backdrop. The combination is truly stunning (even more so in person!). I feel like they would look beautiful with everything from a black pencil skirt and a white button down, to a little black party dress, to blue jeans and an off-the-shoulder sweater. Although they are embellished, they seem surprisingly versatile, but maybe that’s just me trying to rationalize a reason to buy them.
Another pair I’m obsessing over is this pair of bow-adorned slides. It’s this year’s smoking slipper that can be worn day or night! Comfortable, so chic and just a touch feminine. Shop a few more of the fancy footwear I’ve got on my wish list for fall below – which are your favorites?
- My sister bought these furry Gucci slides a few weeks ago, and they are fabulous! Not sure I could pull them off, but they are very cool and comfy for daytime wear.
- This pair of mink-trim booties by Aquazzura are so fun and fancy!
- For a more casual ankle boot, this pair by Roger Vivier is an investment, but they are killer.
- For a pair of holiday party shoes that pack a punch, try these gold embellished pumps by Dolce & Gabbana.
- These velvet block-heel sandals are another pair at the top of my list. So sleek!