One of my favorite colors this time of year is cognac. It’s such a rich, luxurious shade that offers a bit more of a wow factor than classic black, don’t you think? Here are some current favorites in this must-have fall hue:
- I picked up this small Rebecca Minkoff bag for the TX/OU game this weekend. It is the perfect size for Texas games because it fits a bunch in there, but still is smaller than the bag regulations at the stadium.
- This faux-leather skirt is one of those pieces you’ll wear year after year. I have a similar one from college that I still pull out on occasion!
- These Loeffler Randall leather boots are sturdy and sleek for everyday wear this season. Pair them with skinny jeans and a sweater for an easy throw-on-and-go ensemble!
- I love this lightweight leather jacket – such a chic and comfy option for travel!
- For a gorgeous office-appropriate handbag, try this one by Alexander McQueen. Love this style!
Love this faux leather skirt, the color is perfect.
That faux leather skirt is a dream.
Such a dreamy edit. I love the richness of camel and creme together. I absolutely love that cashmere & wool scarf…those are such lovely scarves. I picked up a black one last year during a Nordstrom sale that I love. So soft and not so bulky that it’s unmanageable.
So, I have to tell you how honored I am that you read my blog regularly. It mean so much to have you reading and leaving me feedback. You are an inspiration to me, and I just thought you should know.
Love that bell sleeve sweater!