Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I spent most of my Saturday working – stocking up on posts like THE EDIT for when I head to Japan in just under three weeks! I want to make sure I have my posts ready to go in case of any WiFi mishaps or any other problems that may arise with technology once I get over there. Yesterday though, I had the BEST day! It started innocent enough: a decadent brunch with my friend Mallory, which turned into a pumpkin shandy at the TruckYard, followed by the movie Sully, finishing with a delicious dinner at my fave neighborhood spot, Little Katana. Might be the best Sunday Funday I’ve ever had! Definitely makes it a little bit harder to adjust on Monday, am I right?
I’m really, truly sad I can’t link to the sweater I’m wearing anymore. It sold out about a week ago and hasn’t come back in stock! It’s literally the softest thing I own (aside from this new cardigan I picked up last week), and I’m just dying for it to be restocked. Not only so I can link to it for you, but also so it can be created in another color (hopefully white!!!). I’ve sung my praises on the knot-front tee before, and this one is no exception. The knot-front style is just an easy, throw-on-and-go option for when you want to look chic and together without actually having to put ANY effort into your appearance. It makes getting dressed a piece of cake!
If you love the look of this knot-front style, there are a bunch of options out there:
- This long-sleeve black tee is under $100 and looks just like the one above!
- This easy tank comes in three solid neutrals and is only $70 – looks great under blazers and jackets!
- This Enza Costa side-knot tee looks incredibly cozy. Perfect weekend top!
- I also have this plain white tee – the twist detail takes my go-to tee and jeans outfits up a notch.
- If you love an athleisure look, this twisty turn tee is a great topper for post workout errands. It also comes in a tank style!