If you caught my SnapChat (username: merrittbeck) on Friday, I shared all of my fab finds that I scooped up during the Shopbop sale! The colors I kept were primarily camel, which I am SO excited about. It’s such a creamy, beautiful neutral this time of year! With that said, I always like to snag some elegant black basics this time of year too. It’s a color I always layer with my favorite capes, ponchos, fur vests and coats this season, so I like to have a lot of options on hand. Here are a few more items I have my eye on or have ordered in the last few days – trying to get everything prepped and ready for my trip in a few weeks!
- Over the weekend I ordered these pointy-toe ankle boots! I wear over-the-knee boots and my Newbury booties so much during fall/winter, and am craving a new silhouette to throw into the mix. I was worried about the smooth leather style scratching, so I ordered the pebbled leather option instead – hopefully they look cute and work out! They’d be an elevated option for when we walk to dinner in Japan and Hong Kong – no heels, no problem.
- I ordered these coated leggings during the sale to tuck into my favorite over-the-knee boots and wear with long sweaters (like this one!). They’re pretty lightweight and have a subtle sheen for that sleek, coated look.
- I love the Vince cashmere cardigan I bought in camel SO much, I asked my mom to buy me the black one for Christmas. It’s a super useful item that can be dressed up or down, a great topper for the airplane and exploring, and it is outrageously soft! It’s pretty thick too, so it may replace some of my lighter coats this year. LOVE!!!
- I’d been considering investing in a quality camel coat this season, but now I’m debating whether I should after purchasing all of that camel during the sale! I’m thinking an elegant black wrap coat like this one would be more useful. It also comes in camel, so maybe I’ll order both to try!
- I’ve had a pair of suede, heeled Stuart Weitzman black boots for years – like, maybe five? Unfortunately it’s time to retire them, but on the positive side, I think I’ve found a gorgeous new pair to take their place! I haven’t yet pulled the trigger, but these Brett boots are just hanging out in my shopping cart. Thoughts?!