I know I’ve been posting lots of investment pieces lately, so I wanted to share some more budget-friendly buys for the fall/winter season! Every item featured here is under $200, with several being under $100. Clearly burgundy is my color of choice (other than black, that is)… I’m particularly obsessed with this pair of velvet slippers for wearing with all black during the holidays. The moment you get sick of wearing heels, take these out and pair them with a cocktail pant or leather leggings. These slides will instantly dress up your favorite casual basics! Shop more fall fashion favorites under $200 below:
- This BCBG one-shoulder top is a sophisticated, modern wardrobe staple. Can’t believe it’s only $78!
- This light grey Rebecca Minkoff turtleneck needs to go ahead and get in my closet. Such a chic and cozy cold-weather staple!
- If you’re hopping on the burgundy train with me, try these jeans. You may also want to take a peek at these sandals!
- On the hunt for a casual ankle boot for weekend wear? Love this pair by Sam Edelman!
- The black suede clutch you see above also comes in this magnificent shade too – want, want, want!!!
- This LBD is effortlessly sexy, but without showing much skin at all. Love it! Also love this lace Nanette Lepore number.
- This red sweater dress is a festive option for Christmas day! Such a fun pop of color!